Sunday, August 19, 2018

8.19.2018

Our first Sunday oatmeal breakfast morning in the carriage house!


We were out of sandwich bread for Jim's lunches and my English muffins for breakfast, so first baking!  Don't look closely at my burned English muffins - my range at the apartment had half of the coils burned out in the elements so I'm used to using higher temperatures!


 Of course we have so much sorting out and finding places for things to go right now but Jim took some time to work on making my kitchen better.  He made this piece to go on top of the toe board heater at the bottom of the sink base cabinet so that I can use that space for storage.






All primed and drying!


Unfortunately, the moving is not over - will it ever be?  We still had to unload the remaining items in the truck from the apartment.  Here Jim is bringing up part of my desk.  He got all of the furniture and equipment for my office now in the room!  We're happy with the way things are fitting - once we decide on final placement, pictures to come!


An earlier end to the day so that we could go to church from the carriage house for the first time!  

A much more peaceful view looking out my kitchen window on Angel looking at wild turkeys instead of in the neighbor's back yard!


High 77/Low 55

No comments:

Post a Comment