Monday, January 28, 2019

1.28.2019

Jim had the driveway as good as it could be for my early morning venture out - but he got up early and was on standby if I needed him!  Thankfully, I had no issues getting down or coming back up.  I did some shopping when I was out - we have a winter storm warning out for tomorrow and Wednesday for more snow!

Jim worked on the second bedroom door jamb today.  He assembled it in the wood shop so that he gets perfect corners and everything is aligned.  Then he staples a piece of plywood on the bottom to help stabilize it while he brings it upstairs.


Then he has to get it all aligned and plumb in the door opening - it looks so good and makes the room look more finished now!


The rest of his day he spent working on making pieces for window frames - he's still trying to perfect the way he wants to make them.
High 19/Low 6


No comments:

Post a Comment