Monday, July 3, 2023

7.3.2023

 

Mom and I headed out early this morning - I had a doctor appointment and then she had an MRI scheduled, so we were gone until after lunch.

Jim had been busy as usual.  Besides his normal computer work, he is in the process of cleaning up my old Mac to hopefully get it listed to sell, now that my new pink one is humming along perfectly...


Although the wildfire smoke has cleared the area, it was an on/off rainy afternoon, so Jim spent the day working on the braces for the pavilion.  Using the saw...


Four braces in process...


Using the bandsaw for more cuts...


He still has some hand chiseling to do (one of them was in the vise when I took this picture), but he now has 8 braces in good shape!


High 74.6/Low 66 - on/off rain in PM


No comments:

Post a Comment