Thursday, November 14, 2019

11.14.2019

I had to head out this morning to go to the dentist to get my last permanent crown placed.  Yay because my temporary fell out twice and I had to go back to get it glued back in place.

Jim worked this morning on the cabinet pieces, glueing the solid maple piece on the other two side pieces.


Then he sanded the first two pieces...


After lunch, it was Jim's turn to head out for some errands.  He had to go to the DMV to turn in the Mini license plates - now that we've had our first snow, the Mini will be tucked away until spring.  He also had to do a few other errands.

Once he got back, he stained the three window sills that he had made...



Thanks to everyone who sent well wishes for my birthday - it was a great day and I love and appreciate you all!
High 28/Low 22


No comments:

Post a Comment