Sunday, November 4, 2018

11.4.2018


Has anyone else been up since 4:00 am or is that just me?  Whew...the time change is always hard.  Jim and I feel like it's been a very long day!

Since we had an extra hour, Jim spent most of his day getting my new computer alive in my office.  This is the first post done on it!  We still have some things to work out and I have a lot of learning to do but it's so much better than my old one so I'm beyond thrilled.

Once Jim was able to get outside and think of something besides computers, he started working on the facia boards on the pole barn in anticipation of putting up the siding.  This was the before...


Then during the process of putting the facia boards on the front...








Then he put the facia boards up on the back...what a cool viewpoint! 

 

Next he worked on making the sill for the door area, complete with all of the blocking underneath.


Then he brought the skirt around to the inside to start the garage door framing...


High 46/Low 27

No comments:

Post a Comment