Thursday, September 26, 2013

9.25.2013

Jim finally got a day with few interruptions to get work on trenching.  He's making great progress.  When I stopped to bring him lunch, he was just rounding the bend from the top location at the future transformer spot.

Jim measuring the depth of the trench

Starting to round the bend!
How's this for a lunch time spot? 


I had to run some errands for Jim - caution tape is now necessary! - and when I got back, he had gotten so much done and was going across the driveway!  But check out that giant rock in the middle of the trench.  He was working on getting that out - it was in so deep that it wasn't budging.



Getting to be a very long trench!

Going across the driveway!

Jim texted me this picture in the evening - he had finally gotten that giant rock out - look at the size of it! 


Fall on Angel - can't wait to see all the leaves change!  I have this app on my phone called Leaf Peepers.  It kind of tracks the changing of the leaves with a color coded map - I figured I'm going to take my own Leaf Peeper pictures (say that a couple times!).  So things are just barely starting to change today.  Stay tuned!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment