Wednesday, September 25, 2013

9.24.2013

Another very foggy morning. I took this picture when I went to the post office about 8:00.  Jim had left even earlier to go to the lot to open the gate for the sand delivery.  He called me 5 minutes or  so after he left and said as soon as he got down the street a bit, the fog all lifted and it was a bright blue sunny sky.  These nice days and cool nights make for foggy mornings right by the Hudson River.
Very foggy morning
I had to go into Saratoga for a dr appointment and some errands and then spent the afternoon working on a fire school mailing.  But I went and visited the land late afternoon...Jim had about 150' done of the trench. Looking good!

Great progress on the trench


And this is our first official construction delivery - sand!  This has to go in the bottom of the trench before the line can be put in.

No comments:

Post a Comment