Friday, April 5, 2024

4.5.2024


Happy birthday to my amazing husband!  I can't even begin to express how much I love you and how much I love sharing life with you (but hopefully you know!).  I celebrate you every day, but especially today!

Mother Nature joined in the celebration today as well, as we experienced a house-rattling earthquake tremor this morning.  We are used to the sounds and feelings of snow falling from the roof, but we knew right away that this was different.  It ended up being a 4.8 magnitude earthquake, with the epicenter north of New Lebanon, NJ.  

Jim continued working on cabinet drawer pieces - pocket screw holes drilled...


This is the top panel for the cabinet, with front piece added on...


He put the cut in the bottom of the side pieces so that the bottom panel will fit in...


Of course we had to celebrate Jim's birthday with cake and ice cream!


May all your wishes come true - happy birthday, dear!




High 40.9/Low 30.2


1 comment: