Thursday, April 18, 2024

4.18.2024

I had a doctor appointment this morning and was able to drive myself for the first time in a month!  I did some grocery pickups while I was out and Jim schlepped all the groceries upstairs once I got home.

In the shop, having figured out what dimension bars he wanted to use for the laundry drawer, he marked the locations on the drawer sides...


Then drilled holes on the ShopSmith...


With that done, he was able to put the drawer together and use the press to fit the dovetails together...


Looking amazing!


Doing the rounding over of the edges...


Mid-afternoon, we headed down to pack up Mom and all her belongings from the respite center and bring her home.  We had to do a checkout procedure and get all her medications from the nurse.  We stopped at The Local and had a burger and beer to celebrate all our good news of late!  

High 46.7/Low 42


No comments:

Post a Comment