Wednesday, November 4, 2020

11.4.2020

I headed into Saratoga this morning for some errands - Jim had an order to pickup at Lowe's and I bought lots of tubs for dish storage! 

When I got home, he had gotten the top of the stairwell all skim coated - it really looks good.  This was an obviously difficult place to do having to work off stairs and at weird angles.



Jim continues to work downstairs too, going through a few boxes and planning out his electric...


He spent time on the phone again with the other electric supply company that's local; they had what he wanted at a good price.  So in the afternoon, he moved the bucket that was blocking the driveway and took the Mini out for the drive.  They had to order one thing he needed so he will have to go back soon.


I packed away all my Depression glass in tubs for now and brought out all my fall dishes.  Even though the days of having 20+ family members over for dinner are sadly behind us for now, I still love being able to get my dishes out.  I have them put away but will have to wash them all since they've been in storage for over 7 years.  That's a job for another day!


High 51/Low 35


No comments:

Post a Comment