Saturday, February 17, 2024

2.17.2024

 


Today is National Random Acts of Kindness Day - hopefully you did something nice for someone today!  If not, it's never too late!

Jim wanted to do the last living room wall baseboards today, which required moving the amazingly heavy, gorgeous coffee table he made years ago, and scooting back some of the other furniture...


Marking locations...


Using the stud finder...


Starting to fasten backing board...


Baseboard is next...


Making his intricate corner cuts on the cap molding...


Attaching cap molding...


All done - looks gorgeous!


Doing the caulking...


After Jim was done with the caulking, we moved everything back until he's ready to paint.

My pots and pans were so old and I realized that they were putting some fine scratches on my cooktop, so I ordered a new set of stainless steel pans, which came today.  I had fun washing them and putting them in my drawer.  I think they might be too pretty to use!



High 31.8/Low 23.4


No comments:

Post a Comment