Wednesday, October 20, 2021

10.20.2021

My mom and I had haircuts this morning - the same woman has cut my mom's hair for over 40 years so it's a difficult change!  But she looks wonderful and seems pleased, so that's good!

Jim worked on the second coat of plaster today...


Working on the outside...


Second coat done on all seams, corners and screws....


It was an absolutely gorgeous fall day - of course, it's also ladybug season.  If you look close, you can see them all over the siding.  Then they work their way inside - I spent some time sucking them up with the vacuum and releasing them back outside so they can then find their way back - ha!  It's going to get colder soon so they will go to wherever they go when it's cold.


Jim wants to get a final grass cutting in so he did some sections today while my mom and I went for a walk around the property to enjoy the day.



High 67/Low 48 - gorgeous!


No comments:

Post a Comment