Monday, October 18, 2021

10.18.2021

 Jim continued to spend time with my mom today, teaching her (and me!) how to use the Apple TV.  I've always let Jim handle that so it's a learning experience for me!  My mom and I did venture into Corinth to get a few grocery staples and go to the post office.

Jim got the last piece of drywall installed on the outside of the pantry room...


Then he installed the corner bead...


This is the area that Jim had to cut the original drywall in order to access the wiring.  So today he had to fix that - he made a plywood piece so that he could attach the drywall edge...


All back together!


He started taping the drywall in the pantry room...


In between tasks, Jim is doing some cleaning and repair of one of Kyle's paint guns...


A pretty view on Angel today even with cloudy skies!


High 49/Low 39


No comments:

Post a Comment