Wednesday, July 24, 2013

House showing...

It was SO good to see Jim pull in yesterday afternoon - I had missed him terribly!  His trip was successful though, so that's what counts right now. 

The couple came over last night to see the house - they were a lot of fun!  Her husband and Jim were so much alike - he loved all the details that Jim loves to talk about so it was a good match.  They were here over 1-1/2 hours.  They didn't say anything negative at all and seemed to like everything - he especially like the pole barn because he is looking for a place where he can work on cars.  It's hard not to get your hopes up, but it was fun nonetheless.  We'll just have to wait and see what happens.

The realtor who was supposed to bring someone through tonight called and rescheduled until next Tuesday.  Which is okay - I think Jim and I need a recoup night.  I did have someone else call about the house today so at least there's still a little interest.

Yesterday, I ended up going back and forth with the realtor who put the house on the MLS.   A friend emailed me that there was a random kitchen picture in with ours - great.  So I emailed her and it took awhile before she got back to me and said it was fixed.  There are still duplicates of a couple pictures but that's better than random kitchens.  I guess that's what you get when you pay $400.

Jim went into work today to make a little money to pay off some of the trip and tool expenses!  And today feels like fall - yesterday was a weird mix of hot temps, sunshine, hail, torrential downpours - and it's only in the low 70s today.

No comments:

Post a Comment