Saturday, April 27, 2013

On his way home!

Since Jim got everything done yesterday, he's on his way home today. Which makes me happy!

It was kind of funny...when I talked to him this morning after his first night in the apartment, he asked if I had packed some towels so he could take a shower. I told him that the last 2 tubs I had packed for him were the apartment stuff - towels, toiletries, etc. So I told him to look for 2 green tubs. To which he replied by texting me this picture...


That's a lot of boxes!!
He eventually found the green tub in all that wall of boxes and was able to take a shower.  I had packed the Keurig so he could have a cup of coffee too.  Jim said that the apartment felt okay - comfortable and workable.  Certainly not all the comforts of this home, but he said it's so close to the lot and that will be perfect.


He found a new place to eat in Corinth too...this was on the recommendation of one of the people we got to know at the hotel.  It was actually the clubhouse of a golf course but he said he had cranberry nut pancakes - which sound delish!  He'll definitely have to take me there sometime!

Jim keeps checking in and is making good time and the truck is doing great - for which I'm so thankful.  He'll be home in a few hours!

Jim got home safe and sound. Amazing all he got done in one day. He showed me this picture he took this morning when he was headed to breakfast...Corinth has this cute little beach on the banks of the Hudson River! Just check out that mountain in the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment