Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Chipper Trip

Maybe that's a confusing post title - I don't think the trip has been real chipper but it is a trip to get a chipper.  Hmm...

Anyway, Jim decided to go ahead and go down to North Carolina to buy this chipper he found on Craig's List.  I was a little nervous because of all the strange weather happenings caused by the huge storm on Monday night.  In fact, in some parts of West Virginia and Virginia, Jim could see a foot of snow on the ground.  In October!  Makes me shudder or shiver or both.  But thankfully, even though he said the roads were very curvy through the mountains and he had one bad experience waiting too long to get gas and finding the power was out...he's there.  He called a bit ago and is probably meeting the guy as I write this.  Hopefully that goes okay and I'll have a picture to post of our pretty new chipper.  Then he'll find the hotel and rest up after a long day, I'm sure. 
 
This looks like a very big, intense chipper.  I'm not sure I'm worthy to use it. 
Kyle probably can't wait to try it out!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment