Sunday, September 29, 2013

9.29.2013

We got up and went to church this morning and the view was absolutely gorgeous.  It was a cool morning and there was a thick fog/low cloud over the mountains that are so close to Corinth.  It was really breathtaking.  Of course, I didn't have my phone so I couldn't take a picture.  But we sure enjoyed the view.

After breakfast, Jim got ready and took off to clear out the storage unit back in Ohio.  I got busy working on fire school mailings.

Mid-afternoon, I decided to go make sure all was well at the lot and take a couple of Leaf Peeper Pics.



Love the reds starting to turn!

Then kind of on a whim, I decided to go into Saratoga for the grand opening of a new independent bookstore (how could I pass that up?).  I really like this downtown area.  There were lots of people just walking around, browsing through stores, eating ice cream...what's not to love about that?  The bookstore was very nice and there were lots of people in there too.  I didn't stay long, but enough to soak up the gorgeous day and the new town we live in.  I'm really excited to call this area home now.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment