Friday, November 27, 2020

11.27.2020

 Jim painted the ceilings today - first doing all the trim work and then rolling it on.  He had to do both the lower ceiling...


And the ceiling in the main lobby area.  He also did the edges of the ceiling at the top of the stairwell where he had primed the walls.


In the afternoon, he turned his attention to some pre-winter chores.  He wanted to get the excavator covered and the battery out for winter.  But - ugh! - the rodents had a field day in the excavator engine.  You can see how they destroyed all this foam insulation...


Then deposited it all throughout the engine.  They even gnawed on the gas cap!


You can see there is foam all the way through to the bottom...


So Jim got the power washer hooked up again and gave it a really good cleaning.


He took the bucket off - he may try to sell it on craigslist and get a Bobcat bucket; this is an aftermarket one that came with the excavator.  Then he parked it next to the pole barn...


And wrapped it up tight for the winter...


Meanwhile, I was busy taking fall decorations down, which meant that Jim had to go into the pole barn attic and bring down my tubs.  After I put things away, he took them back up and brought down Christmas boxes.  But then I packed away all my fall dishes and got them organized into tubs - which Jim had to take down to the metal shop.  I'll have him bring up my Christmas ones tomorrow.  He got his workout before his workout going up and down the stairs just for me!

High 47/Low 33


No comments:

Post a Comment