Friday, November 1, 2013

Happy Halloween!

Kind of a sad Trick-or-Treat night.  It was raining most of the day and on into the evening.  Although there were a few brave parents and kids we saw, none came our way.  I was looking forward to sitting outside to pass out candy - it's been a lot of years since we got to do that.  But I wasn't going to sit in the rain.  Since there are no set days/times here, we may see some tomorrow night.  Otherwise, I have a giant bag of candy that I will have to give away so we don't eat it all!  After all our candy corn/redskin peanuts we've been eating, that's all we need!

Since it was rainy, Jim did schoolwork in the morning and I worked on fire school most of the day.  Jim did go out to the barn in the afternoon to try and find a few things that he will need for the pump work.  He also was still searching out some supply houses but didn't have too much luck on that front.

No comments:

Post a Comment