Sunday, March 24, 2024

3.24.2024

Today was the clean up after the snow storm that dumped at least 22" yesterday.  This was the view from the man door in the auto bay... 


Snow is still up on the roof and check out that blue sky with the white snow and green trees!


Starting to plow...


Can you spot the mailbox?  But the roads are perfect - they do an amazing job here.


In the afternoon, we decided to make a trip down to see Mom in her new space.  Jim was showing her a few things on her iPad...


Mom and I...


Her facility is about 40 minutes south of us, east of Albany.  They probably had 8" of snow but they also got really thick ice that just coated the trees.  It was gorgeous, but I'm glad we didn't have that near us!


My surgery is tomorrow, so I'll post when I can.  Thanks to everyone for your prayers and support!


High 38.3/Low 13.1


No comments:

Post a Comment