Saturday, March 16, 2024

3.16.2024

Thanks to all of you who checked in with us recently since posts haven't been real prompt.  It's always humbling to know that people are reading, and especially that people take the time to check in!  

I've had a health issue come up, and things are moving very quickly.  I was found to have a large pelvic mass that has to be surgically removed and biopsied.  There have been lots of appointments and things to figure out in a short period of time, but we feel confident that we are in good hands with the doctor, hospital, and staff.  Jim has been my rock, and as much as I hate that this is putting a bit of a pause on our plans, it's all part of our life's journey.  I'm just grateful to have such an amazing life partner!  Thanks also to an amazing network of family and friends sending love and prayers.  Again, I feel very blessed.  

Onto a different subject,  Jim finally got some shop time today to continue making cabinet drawer parts and pieces.  Doing some sizing...


Some planing...


And lots of gluing!


High 52.9/Low 35


No comments:

Post a Comment