Saturday, June 27, 2020

6.27.2020

Jim continued doing some planing and cutting of the new wood he bought for pole barn shelves - you can see in the background of this picture that he has boards standing along the wall to dry out.


He cut the side pieces and did the millwork on these next two shelves...


Gluing...


More polyurethane...


It was a cooler day today so it was a good day to venture up into the attic to bring down some of my Depression glassware.  Once I get my new shelves and cabinets, I'm hoping to empty out my hutch and put all the Depression glass in.  It will be like Christmas to open all those boxes!


Jim did some more installation of the flashing along the top edge of the brick on the auto bay as well as worked in the pole barn a little.  We're off to church in the living room!

High 69/Low 60

No comments:

Post a Comment