Monday, March 27, 2023

3.27.2023


In addition to everything else he's got on his plate, Jim has been working steadily on our taxes.  They are complicated due to my at-home business, but he got everything filed today so that job is officially done!

Jim never knows where or when I'll appear to take his picture - way more often than he would like, to be sure!  I try to sneak in sometimes so I don't disturb him, but today he caught me and I got a cute smile and wave while he was drilling holes...

Using the jointer...

Bottom piece is done on the other bench so they are both at the same stage now!

Gluing together wood to start making the panels that will go on the steel frame underneath the seat...

More pieces gluing...


When we got the 2-1/2' of snow last week, the gravel drive was soft and the snow was so deep that it was difficult to not pull up gravel along with the snow.  Jim went out late this afternoon to do a little shoveling of the gravel before the snow melts, trying to get it back on the driveway and off the grass.  He said a lot of it is more gravel dust, but we'll still have some cleanup this spring!



High 47/Low 26.2

No comments:

Post a Comment