Saturday, December 11, 2021

12.11.2021

I have to interrupt the blog today to say Happy 32nd Anniversary to my wonderful husband!  We've been on lots of adventures together and I'm looking forward to lots more!  He's always been so supportive, loving, and caring - I couldn't have made it this far without him, nor would I have ever wanted to.  He was so encouraging in getting my mom to move here with us and brings a smile to her face everyday.  I love you, dear!

Okay - back to the blog!  Jim worked on making more shelf pieces today for the pantry...


More shelves in the gluing process...


We moved the brake from on top of our old kitchen cabinets over to sawhorses temporarily - Jim is anxious to get things organized now that the west wall is painted.


Cutting some pieces of MDF to sit on top of the cabinets...


Cabinets in place against the wall...


Unfortunately, it's time to put the Mini to bed for the winter.  Jim got the wheels up on the dollies....


Then moved into place (no easy feat)...


Hooking up the trickle charger to the battery...


Cover on...


Coming up with a plan to make a jig that he can hopefully use to press out the bearing on the axle...


High 46/Low 32 - light rain

No comments:

Post a Comment