Wednesday, April 5, 2023

4.5.2023

 


Happy birthday to my wonderful, amazing husband - I love you, dear!  Thank you for sharing your life with me!  And on behalf of Jim, thanks to all of you who sent good wishes to him today - he spent a good part of the morning answering texts and phone calls!  

In the shop, he had to do one of his least-favorite things - sanding both of the seat backs...


But then it was time to prime...


Priming the other side...


Painting the panels gray...


Pieces drying...


Mom and I headed out this morning for some errands, including stopping at the tile store to check on our order for the tile that will go behind the stove.  They told me that it was backordered until the end of April and then it would have to still be shipped.  I brought home another sample, so we'll be pondering that.

We ended the day with cake and ice cream and a wish!




High 51.5/Low 39.4


No comments:

Post a Comment