Wednesday, August 8, 2018

8.8.2018

Jim spent a big chunk of the day working on the truck.  But he still managed to get lots done, of course!
 
Jim had ordered a new relief valve for the end of the run in the laundry room.  He put that on today.
 

 
Then he pumped up Zone 2 to 40 psi - it held all day so fingers crossed that it holds overnight!
 


I got to feel the hot water today - amazing!  That's just so exciting!

Jim putting on his temporary inspection certificate. 


He drove the truck home just to get it out on the road for a bit.  He loaded up a few smaller things and then took them back to unload.  Furniture in the apartment is making this all very real - we are so excited!


I arranged for some moving help with our big furniture.  We're pretty convinced that moving into this apartment caused the tear in Jim's meniscus so we definitely don't want a repeat of that.  We have it set up for next Friday.
High 82/Low 64

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the move....exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharon-I drove by your old house about 30 minutes ago and then came home to find your change of address card in the mail. I figured it meant I needed to "look you up". Your adventure looks amazingI. I can't believe in has been 6 years! I hope it is everything you both have dreamt of for so long.
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete